Launched in 2016, Citizen University (Citizen U) is a leadership development collaborative formed by UCAN and Urbandale Community Education. Formerly known as Leadership Urbandale, Citizen U functions to educate community members to serve in leadership roles while developing a better understanding of volunteer opportunities, local government and civic organizations within the community.
- HISTORY AND TOUR OF URBANDALE
- CITY AND COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- SCHOOLS AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE COMMUNITY
- THE MULTI-CULTURAL COMMUNITY OF URBANDALE
- LEADERSHIP IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- ETHICAL LEADERSHIP IN ACTION